Teamsters Retiree Trust (TRT) & WellnessFX
As a retiree wellness benefit, TRT is offering retirees a free WellnessFX blood test to help them better understand and improve their health.
Thank you for taking the time and signing up for this free TRT benefit. Knowing your numbers is the first step in being proactive when it comes to your well-being and starting the year off right. The purpose of this blood test is to help you better understand and improve your health, as well as:
- Spend less time at the doctor
- Catch health risks and chronic diseases before they become a problem
- Receive the most accurate reading on how nutrition, exercise, and lifestyle affect your short and long-term health
- Get easy-to-understand, actionable insights on your own biochemistry
It's convenient. It's in-depth. It's 100% confidential.
You will need to visit a local Quest Patient Service Center to complete your free blood draw at your convenience. Please first review the requirements.
How It Works
Create a Free Account and Print a Lab Slip
Visit a Local Quest Diagnostics Lab
Review Your Results
Your WellnessFX blood test includes the following biomarkers:
- Total Cholesterol
- AST & ALT
- Total Bilirubin
- Total Protein
WellnessFX has the best source of information on my health, in one place, with easy-to-see changes from one test period to the next. It gives me a road map and incentive to improve my health.Rick H.
- How does my family member sign up?
- Once you have entered your verification details, you will be able to view all eligible family members. Select your name and follow the prompts to create your account. Once created, a link will be provided for the additional family member to sign up. Eligible family members may also sign up at the original sign up link.
- How much does this cost?
- TRT is providing a basic blood test to eligible retirees and their spouses at no cost to you.
- When do I have to complete this by?
- You must complete your blood draw by December 31, 2021.
- What do I need to know before visiting a Quest Patient Service Center to get my free blood draw?
- Create your free WellnessFX account.
- From the “print your lab form” tab, print out a copy of your lab order. This form is required at the Quest lab.
- You can find your local Quest Patient Service center by clicking here.
- No food or drink for the 12 hours before your blood draw except plain water.
- Be sure to drink plenty of water the day before your blood draw.
IMPORTANT: Quest accepts walk-ins and appointments. If you choose to schedule an appointment online, you will be asked "Who is sending you for testing?" (see image below). Do NOT choose the "Employer" option. Instead, choose the "Purchased My Own Test" option. You will not be charged for your blood draw but you must choose this option when scheduling your appointment.
- I'm having trouble creating an account or logging in.
- If you're having trouble, contact Delta TeamCare at (866) 724‑0032.
- What personal information is shared with my NCGTSF employer?
- Absolutely no information regarding test results for you or your spouse is shared with any employer or local union.
- What happens to my account if I leave TRT?
- If you leave TRT you will still have access to your WellnessFX account and may purchase WellnessFX products such as diagnostics and consultations. If you signed up with a work-related email address and wish to update it, you may do so under your WellnessFX Account Settings.
Have questions? Contact our amazing support team at firstname.lastname@example.org