The Northern California General Teamsters Security Fund (NCGTSF) & WellnessFX
Your Teamster Trust Fund is working with WellnessFX to offer comprehensive blood testing and powerful predictive measures to eligible NCGTSF participants.
Thank you for taking the time and signing up for this free NCGTSF benefit. Knowing your numbers is the first step in being proactive when it comes to your well-being and starting the year off right. The purpose of this blood test is to help you better understand and improve your health, as well as:
- Spend less time at the doctor
- Catch health risks and chronic diseases before they become a problem
- Receive the most accurate reading on how nutrition, exercise, and lifestyle affect your short and long-term health
- Get easy-to-understand, actionable insights on your own biochemistry
It's convenient. It's in-depth. It's 100% confidential.
You will need to visit a local Quest Patient Service Center to complete your free blood draw at your convenience. Please first review the requirements.
How It Works
Create a Free Account and Print a Lab Slip
Visit a Local Quest Diagnostics Lab
Review Your Results
Your WellnessFX blood test includes the following biomarkers:
- Total Cholesterol
- AST & ALT
- Total Bilirubin
- Total Protein
WellnessFX has the best source of information on my health, in one place, with easy-to-see changes from one test period to the next. It gives me a road map and incentive to improve my health.Rick H.
- I'm having trouble creating an account or logging in.
- If you're having trouble, contact us at email@example.com or (855) 241‑5585.
- I forgot my account password.
- Reset your password by clicking on the Forgot password link at the bottom of the sign in page or click here and we'll send a reset password link to the email address associated with your account login.
- I participated in this program through WellnessFX before, but I can’t remember the email address I used for my account login.
- If you previously participated and already have a WellnessFX account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with your WellnessFX login information.
- What do I need to know before visiting a Quest Patient Service Center to get my free blood draw?
- Create your free WellnessFX account.
- From the “print your lab form” tab, print out a copy of your lab order. This form is required at the Quest lab.
- You can find your local Quest Patient Service center by clicking here.
- No food or drink for the 12 hours before your blood draw except plain water.
- Be sure to drink plenty of water the day before your blood draw.
IMPORTANT: Quest accepts walk-ins and appointments. If you choose to schedule an appointment online, you will be asked "Who is sending you for testing?" (see image below). Do NOT choose the "Employer" option. Instead, choose the "Purchased My Own Test" option. You will not be charged for your blood draw but you must choose this option when scheduling your appointment.
- When do I have to complete this by?
- You must complete your blood draw by February 8, 2023.
- Can my family members join?
- A WellnessFX blood draw is offered to all covered dependents that are 18 years of age or older. If you and your spouse are covered under the Healthy Rewards plan, you should both complete a blood test. Completion by your adult children is optional and has no effect on your contribution.
- How does my family member sign up?
- Once you have entered your verification details, you will be able to view all eligible family members. Select your name and follow the prompts to create your account. Once created, a link will be provided for the additional family member to sign up. Eligible family members may also sign up at the original sign up link.
- How much does this cost?
- The NCGTSF is providing a basic blood test to all participants and their covered adult dependents at no cost to you.
- I have questions about my eligibility.
- For questions regarding your eligibility, please contact Delta Health Systems at (800) 422-6099 or via email at email@example.com.
- What personal information is shared with my employer or my local union?
- Absolutely no information regarding test results for you or your dependents is shared with any employer or local union.
- What happens to my account if I leave my NCGTSF employer?
- If you leave your employer you will still have access to your WellnessFX account and may purchase WellnessFX products such as diagnostics and consultations. If you signed up with a work-related email address and wish to update it, you may do so under your WellnessFX Account Settings.
Have questions? Contact our amazing support team at firstname.lastname@example.org