The Northern California General Teamsters Security Fund (NCGTSF) & WellnessFX
Your Teamster Trust Fund is working with WellnessFX to offer comprehensive blood testing and powerful predictive measures.
How to Qualify for a Reduced Health Plan Rate
As part of the Healthy Rewards plan, NCGTSF is offering participants a free WellnessFX blood test to qualify for a reduced health plan contribution in 2019.
- Complete a free blood test with WellnessFX by December 31, 2018.
- If you and your spouse are covered under the Healthy Rewards plan, you will receive a bigger reduction if you both complete a blood test.
- Select members will be provided with a 20-minute phone consultation with a physician. If you are included in this portion of the program, you will need to schedule and complete your consultation before December 31, 2018.
How It Works
Register and Schedule Your On-site Draw
Visit a Local Quest Diagnostics Lab
Review Your Results
Schedule a Consultation*
Your WellnessFX blood test includes the following biomarkers:
- Total Cholesterol
- AST & ALT
- Total Bilirubin
- Total Protein
- 25-Hydroxy Vitamin D
WellnessFX has the best source of information on my health, in one place, with easy-to-see changes from one test period to the next. It gives me a road map and incentive to improve my health.Rick H.
- I'm having trouble creating an account or logging in.
- If you're having trouble, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (855) 241‑5585.
- I forgot my account password.
- Reset your password by clicking on the Forgot password link at the bottom of the sign in page or click here and we'll send a reset password link to the email address associated with your account login.
- I participated in this program last year, but I can't remember the email address I used for my account login.
- If you participated last year, your account login is shown on your invitation email from WellnessFX and mailed flyer from Delta Health. Contact email@example.com if you need assistance finding your WellnessFX login information.
- When do I have to complete this by?
- You must complete your blood draw by December 31, 2018 to be eligible for the NCGTSF incentive rate. Select members will be provided with a 20-minute phone consultation with a physician. If you are included in this portion of the program, you will be notified via email that you need to schedule and complete your consultation before December 31, 2018 to earn the reward.
- Can my family members join?
- A WellnessFX blood draw is offered to all covered dependents that are 18 years of age or older. If you and your spouse are covered under the Healthy Rewards plan, you should both complete a blood test. Completion by your adult children is optional and has no effect on your contribution.
- How does my family member sign up?
- Once you have entered your verification details, you will be able to view all eligible family members. Select your name and follow the prompts to create your account. Once created, a link will be provided for the additional family member to sign up. Eligible family members may also sign up at the original sign up link.
- How much does this cost?
- The NCGTSF is providing a basic blood test to all participants and their covered adult dependents at no cost to you.
- What do I have to do to qualify for the contribution reduction in 2019?
- Complete a free blood test with WellnessFX by December 31, 2018. If you and your spouse are covered under the Healthy Rewards plan, you must both complete a blood test for the maximum reduction.
- Select members will be provided with a free 20-minute phone consultation with a physician. If you are included in this portion of the program, you will need to schedule and complete your consultation before December 31, 2018.
- I have questions about my eligibility.
- For questions regarding your eligibility, please contact Delta Health Systems at (800) 422-6099 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When is my contribution reduction applied?
- Your completion of this program will result in a reduction of your health plan contributions through December 2019.
- What personal information is shared with my employer or my local union?
- Absolutely no information regarding test results for you or your dependents is shared with any employer or local union.
- What happens to my account if I leave my NCGTSF employer?
- If you leave your employer you will still have access to your WellnessFX account and may purchase WellnessFX products such as diagnostics and consultations. If you signed up with a work-related email address and wish to update it, you may do so under your WellnessFX Account Settings.
Have questions? Contact our amazing support team at email@example.com