HM. Clause & WellnessFX
Attending a Blood Draw
As an employee wellness benefit, HM. Clause is offering employees a free WellnessFX blood test to help them better understand and improve their health.
Various locations will have on-site events available for reserving a time slot. You may also choose to visit a local Quest Diagnostics to complete the draw at your convenience. Should you decide to visit a Quest lab for your draw, please first review the requirements.
How It Works
Create a Free Account and Print a Lab Slip
Attend Your Blood Draw
Review Your Results
Your WellnessFX blood test includes the following biomarkers:
- Lipid Panel
- Complete Blood Count
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
- PSA (for men 50+)
- TSH (for women)
WellnessFX has the best source of information on my health, in one place, with easy-to-see changes from one test period to the next. It gives me a road map and incentive to improve my health.Rick H.
- How does my family member sign up?
- Once you have entered your verification details, you will be able to view all eligible family members. Select your name and follow the prompts to create your account. Once created, a link will be provided for the additional family member to sign up. Eligible family members may also sign up at the original sign up link.
- How much does this cost?
- HM. Clause is providing a basic blood test to all employees and their spouses at no cost to you.
- When do I have to complete this by?
- If you do not have your blood drawn during your onsite biometric screening event (available at most sites), you may visit a local Quest Patient Service Center until April 7, 2017. Please see the FAQ below to learn more about what is required prior to visiting a Quest lab near you.
- What do I need to know before visiting a Quest Patient Service Center to get my free blood draw?
- Create your free WellnessFX account.
- From the “print your lab form” tab, print out a copy of your lab order. This form is required at the Quest lab.
- You can find your local Quest Patient Service center by clicking here.
- No food or drink for the 12 hours before your blood draw except plain water.
- Be sure to drink plenty of water the day before your blood draw.
IMPORTANT: Quest accepts walk-ins and appointments. If you choose to schedule an appointment online, you will be asked "Who is sending you for testing?" (see image below). Do NOT choose the "Employer" option. Instead, choose the "Purchased My Own Test" option. You will not be charged for your blood draw but you must choose this option when scheduling your appointment.
- I'm having trouble creating an account or logging in.
- If you're having trouble, contact Delta TeamCare at (866) 724‑0032.
- What personal information is shared with my employer?
- Absolutely no information regarding test results for you or your spouse is shared with any employer or local union.
- What happens to my account if I leave HM. Clause?
- If you leave HM. Clause you will still have access to your WellnessFX account and may purchase WellnessFX products such as diagnostics and consultations. If you signed up with a work-related email address and wish to update it, you may do so under your WellnessFX Account Settings.
Have questions? Contact our amazing support team at firstname.lastname@example.org