Fremont Police & WellnessFX
Attending a Blood Draw
As an employee wellness benefit, Fremont Police is offering employees a free WellnessFX blood test to help them better understand and improve their health.Visit a Quest Diagnostics Lab for a free blood test with WellnessFX at any time of your convenience.
How It Works
Create a Free Account and Print a Lab Slip
Attend Your Blood Draw
Review Your Results
Your WellnessFX blood test includes the following biomarkers:
- Total Cholesterol
- AST & ALT
- Total Bilirubin
- Total Protein
- 25-Hydroxy Vitamin D
WellnessFX has the best source of information on my health, in one place, with easy-to-see changes from one test period to the next. It gives me a road map and incentive to improve my health.Rick H.
- How does my family member sign up?
- Once you have entered your verification details, you will be able to view all eligible family members. Select your name and follow the prompts to create your account. Once created, a link will be provided for the additional family member to sign up. Eligible family members may also sign up at the original sign up link.
- How much does this cost?
- Fremont Police is providing a basic blood test to all employees and their spouses at no cost to you.
- I'm having trouble creating an account or logging in.
- If you're having trouble, contact us at email@example.com or (855) 241‑5585.
- What personal information is shared with my employer?
- Absolutely no information regarding test results for you or your spouse is shared with any employer or local union.
- What happens to my account if I leave Fremont Police?
- If you leave Fremont Police you will still have access to your WellnessFX account and may purchase WellnessFX products such as diagnostics and consultations. If you signed up with a work-related email address and wish to update it, you may do so under your WellnessFX Account Settings.
Have questions? Contact our amazing support team at firstname.lastname@example.org