How do I make an appointment for my blood draw?
You are not required to schedule an appointment ahead of time. Blood draws take about 10 minutes, you can schedule an appointment or just walk-in with a printed copy of your lab order and wait for the next available time slot.
You can schedule your appointment through the Quest website.
- Enter your zip code or address to find your nearest Quest location
- Keep "Reason for Testing" as Routine Lab Test
- Select your location and time slot
- If you are not a member, "Continue as a Guest"
- Enter your personal information
- All done! Just remember to bring your lab order form to your appointment