Lead the Coming Healthcare Revolution in Preventative Care
We’re very excited about building the best multi-disciplinary team of licensed health care professionals possible for our rapidly growing San Francisco-based company.
At WellnessFX, practitioners like you can earn money in your spare time, practicing the low-risk medicine you’ve always wanted to! You’ll work with other healthcare professionals to provide our members with deep and personalized understanding of their health based on the diagnostic assessments that WellnessFX provides.
If you believe in collaborative healthcare, increasing patients’ roles in wellness management, and using emergent healthcare technologies, we want to talk to you!
How to Join Us
Joining the WellnessFX network is easy! All it takes is 4 easy steps:
- Send us your CV
- Complete a telephone interview.
- Participate in a practice phone consultation.
- Upload a photograph and short biography so WellnessFX members can learn more about you.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Review our frequently asked questions (FAQ) to learn more about WellnessFX and how easy it is to become a practitioner in our network.
- As a practitioner, why would I want to be a part of the WellnessFX network?
There are lots of reasons why practitioners love being a part of our network. Here are just a few:
- It’s minimally time intensive and your WellnessFX schedule is dictated by you – evenings, weekends, lunch hour….you decide what works for you.
- Consultations are carried out remotely from the comfort of your home or office so no face-to-face appointments necessary.
- It’s highly flexible for someone who is driven to expand wellness through technology and their own medical expertise.
- Although our consultations are mainly in the area of preventative medicine and therefore low-risk, we provide professional liability coverage for all WellnessFX consultations at no charge to you.
- You’ll gain potential access to new clients for your private business.
- You’ll have access to a superb online application.
- What kind of healthcare providers are you looking for?
- We're looking for board-certified MDs, DOs and NDs as well as RD/LDs or CCNs with a rich knowledge of clinical nutrition (sports medicine/nutrition a plus) who are interested in working within a team-based model. While we’re happy to accept CVs from practitioners in all states, WellnessFX is not recruiting in California, Washington, Oregon or Texas as our networks in those states are currently full. You should also have broadband computer access, basic computer-based skills and a strong interest in using diagnostic and lifestyle measures to inform patient-driven health and wellness programs that focus on nutritional and lifestyle interventions.
- How much am I paid and how does payment work?
- The compensation is paid per phone consultation with a resulting rate of $80-$200 per hour which can translate to tens of thousands of dollars per year! The rate is dependent upon qualifications, experience, and time commitment to WellnessFX. Payment is made on a bi-monthly basis.
- What exactly is a phone consultation?
WellnessFX is a web-based company therefore you’ll never need to make time
for face-to-face appointments. All Member-Practitioner consultations occur over
the telephone while you and the Member simultaneously view
the Members lab results through our online application.
Phone consultations are planned in 20 minute to 50 minute blocks of online consultation time with an additional 10 minutes for practitioners to use as needed (pre/post consult review, notes or prep work).
- How do members choose me or how do I build up my WellnessFX patient base?
Members choose their WellnessFX practitioners by reviewing our practitioner biographies. Your biography, photo and your
phone consultation availability will help you engage more Members. Below is an overview of how a WellnessFX (WFX) Member uses
our product and what a practitioner like you can expect:
- WFX member signs up online, completes an medical questionnaire and chooses his or her WellnessFX package.
- WFX member chooses a practitioner from our network. Depending on the package purchased, the first consultation may be with either a physician or a nutritionist practitioner.
- WFX Member has his/her blood drawn.
- When lab results are ready, they’re loaded into the WFX application, reviewed and then released by one of our Pre Release physicians. Once released, Members are prompted to review their lab results and to schedule their phone consultation. The phone consultation is done over the phone while both the Member and the practitioner view the Member’s lab results through our online application.
During the consultation, practitioners will provide nutritional, supplement and lifestyle recommendations to members to help
them improve their health and reach their wellness goals.
- Due to most state laws, physicians are not allowed to write prescriptions through the Internet. Recommendations for prescription medications can be made, however, the member must consult his or her own primary care provider to obtain the prescription.
- Depending on the package purchased, a secondary, or follow-up consultation may be included. In addition, all of our Members are able to purchase additional consultations with any practitioner from our network.
- Is there any training involved?
- All training is online and resources can be found within our application once you sign up. Resources include training videos, training documents (how to navigate our site, learn about biomarkers in our panels, links to common recommendations related to certain health conditions, etc.), and audio-clips of real phone consultations. In addition, you’ll be required to engage in a telephone interview with one of our practitioner-advisors which includes a “mock” mini-consultation.