Start your new career today!
Job Title – Community Manager Are you a social media maven? Do you have a blackbelt in growth-hacking and a special knack for going viral? Are you a health, wellness and personalized medicine nut? If so, this is the job for you.
The Community Manager acts as the lead for all communications efforts across key social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, G+, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and more. With the support of a cross-functional team, this person will develop social media strategies, editorial calendars, and tactical plans, ensuring that all social media messages, measurement and content are relevant to the target audience, brand and growth objectives.
This Community Manager will create content and programs that support both B2C and B2D2C distribution channels including clinics, practitioners, trainers and employer groups. This person must be a self-starter, an identifier of current trends and be able to strategize and execute quickly while juggling multiple projects/initiatives at once. The Community Manager both defines content needs and leads the direction and development of new content, delivering a consistent and cohesive user experience from a content and creative perspective. Lastly, the Community Manager executes the influencer outreach and relationship management model, connecting influencers with the brand and target audiences.
Desired Skills and Experience: •Considerable experience developing and executing multi-platform social media strategies, editorial calendars and tactical plans, including Sprout Social, Hubspot, Wordpress, etc. •Experience and existing profiles on Twitter, Facebook, G+, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest, plus other trending social media platforms as they emerge •In-depth understanding of community management, participation frameworks, and editing/publishing and creative best practices specific to the social media landscape •Superb vocabulary; strong writing, journalistic and editorial skills a must •Experience leading content strategy, creative development and production in interactive setting •Experience working with cross-functional teams across multiple national locations and time zones •Expert level attention to detail and strong organizational and communication skills •Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-production environment •Creative ability to choose and upload appropriate images, giving proper attribution •At home in a start-up environment with ambiguity and shifting needs, balanced with a head for dealing with larger organizations, conference calls and processes
•Extremely online savvy with solid understanding of social media dynamics and community interaction
•Strategic thought leader – ability to use consumer insights data, platform performance, and key social media trends to inform the development of strategies and plans
•Active participant in a broad mix of social media platforms including Sprout Social, Hubspot & more
•A excellent written communicator with writing samples available for review
•Technical or medical writing background a plus - Health, Fitness and Supplement Knowledge plus a passion for wellness and disrupting our broken healthcare model
•Assertive, resourceful self-starter with a proven track record of getting things done and a focus and mindset to driving results, revenue and sales.
•Comfortable with major measurement platforms and methodologies (Google Analytics, MixPanel, Jetpack, Hubspot, Optimizely)
•Comfortable implementing FB and Twitter Ads to enhance and grow social following and presence
•2-5 years in online marketing/PR, online community management or site editing
•Journalism, Communications or other relevant 4-yr College degree required.
•Located in the S.F. Bay Area and willing to work onsite at least 3 days per week •All candidates must be willing to participate in a screening process requiring 2-3 hours of work before being considered for a phone screen
What’s In it For You?: •Work in The Mission S.F. in a casual, flexible environment •Competitive Salary $60K-$75K/yr DOE •Opportunity to work in an exploding health tech industry to build your future skillset •Free healthy meals for lunch every day •Bring your dog to work & enjoy weekly company happy hours
Practitioner Network Support Specialist
Spread the WellnessFX message and help WOW our customers and practitioners with great support!
WellnessFX is out to help people be healthier by creating the world’s best platform to track and improve personal health. We integrate biometric assessments (based on blood samples) with personalized health recommendations from health practitioners into our beautifully simple web application.
Looking for a smart, personable and health-minded individual to join the WellnessFX team to support our growing network of practitioners and customers. If you love learning new things, working in a fast-paced environment, adapt easily to change, and are an all-around happy, fun and friendly human being, you should check us out!
This position will be working directly with our network of practitioners 50% of the time, and offering additional support to our customer service team for the remaining 50%. Our ideal candidate has a customer service and/or practitioner support background, preferably in an online and/or healthcare environment. The new member of our team will also be interested in the health and wellness space, genuinely enjoying solving problems and helping people. This position will report to the VP of Customer Experience.
The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving problems, and thrives in a small startup culture.
· Build and maintain a welcoming and supportive environment for new and existing WellnessFX practitioners
· Represent WellnessFX in a professional, responsive, courteous manner
· Recruit healthcare practitioners of all specialties to join our network -- nutritionists, dieticians, naturopaths, MD’s, etc.
· Manage process to verify practitioner credentials and maintain detailed, up-to-date records on practitioner network
· Work closely with our Medical Director and legal team on issues concerning HIPAA, PHI and other compliance issues
· On-board/train new practitioners on how to use WellnessFX
· Regularly update practitioner support pages with new and relevant content
· Point of contact for all practitioner inquiries via phone/email
· Translate practitioner issues into Pivotal stories when appropriate
· Respond to email/chat/phone inquiries
· Provide prompt, courteous, friendly customer service
· Update support information and FAQs
· Translate customer feedback into product ideas and share with WFX team
· Troubleshoot technical issues and file bugs when necessary
· Resolve customer issues with resourcefulness and creativity
· Follow up with fulfillment partners
· Handle scheduling issues
· Misc. duties as needed
· Client confidentiality is a must
· customer support experience (ideally 1 to 4 years)
· experience in healthcare, preferably working with practitioners
· professional demeanor
· understanding of HIPAA
· attention to detail is a must
· excellent follow through
· ability to work independently
· strong verbal/writing skills
· provide prompt, punctual, courteous service
· ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
· highly organized
· time management skill sets are key
· experience using Zendesk
· flexibility and creativity in problem solving
· open to learning new skills
· experience in a fast-paced, start-up environment
· experience in the health care industry
· experience in online support
· experience with email/chat/phone support
· ability to step up and take on various roles where needed
· sense of humor (non-negotiable)
WellnessFX is an equal opportunity employer
Please submit your résumé and let us know why you'll be a good fit.Apply now