Start your new career today!
Practitioner Network Support Specialist
Role: Practitioner Network Support Specialist
Job Status: Contract-to-hire
WellnessFX is out to help people be healthier by creating the world’s best platform to track and improve personal health. We integrate biometric assessments (based on blood samples) with personalized health recommendations from healthcare practitioners into our beautifully simple web application.
Do you bore your friends talking about the latest health trends, your next half-marathon, your latest avocado pudding recipe or your recent WOD time? Do you have some experience working in the health tech field, with quantified selfers or with employee wellness programs? Do you find yourself trying to create a makeshift standing desk at your office, worried what is happening to your metabolic rate every minute you spend sitting? If this sounds like you, you might want to consider a career at WellnessFX.
About this position
We are looking for a smart, professional, personable and health-minded individual to join the WellnessFX team to support and help grow our network of practitioners and customers.
The Practitioner Network Support Specialist will report to our Vice President of Customer Experience, and will be responsible for:
- Managing and providing support to our network of healthcare practitioners (~50% time)
- Providing support and customer service to WellnessFX customers (~50% time)
Our ideal candidate has a customer service and/or practitioner support background, preferably in an online and/or healthcare environment; is interested in the health and wellness space; exhibits good judgment and a proactive, “get it done” mentality; genuinely enjoys solving problems and helping people.
The right person will be comfortable in a fast-paced, “all hands on deck” environment and will thrive in a small startup culture.
- Build and maintain a welcoming and supportive environment for new and existing WellnessFX practitioners
- Manage all Verifpoint account communications and practitioner status update requests
- Represent WellnessFX in a professional, responsive, courteous manner
- Provide constructive feedback, product updates and regular communications to our practitioner network
- Create practitioner network newsletter and send out monthly
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to improve processes and add product enhancements where appropriate
- Anticipate quarterly volume needs based on new accounts, notify practitioner base, plan accordingly.
- Provide training, support to all health coaches new to the WellnessFX platform
- Recruit healthcare practitioners of all specialties to join our network -- nutritionists, dieticians, naturopaths, MD’s, etc.
- Manage process to verify practitioner credentials and maintain detailed, up-to-date records/licenses on practitioner network
- Work closely with our Medical Director and legal team on issues concerning HIPAA, PHI and other compliance issues
- On-board/train new practitioners on how to use WellnessFX
- Regularly update practitioner support pages with new and relevant content
- Point of contact for all practitioner inquiries via phone/email
- Translate practitioner issues into Pivotal stories when appropriate
- Respond to email/chat/phone inquiries
- Provide prompt, courteous, friendly customer service
- Update support information and FAQs
- Translate customer feedback into product ideas and share with WFX team
- Troubleshoot technical issues and file bugs when necessary
- Work directly with Quest labs to identify and resolve any delays with individual lab test results
- Resolve customer issues with resourcefulness and creativity
- Follow up with fulfillment partners
- Handle scheduling issues
- Misc. duties as needed
- Client confidentiality is a must
- customer support experience (ideally 1 to 4 years)
- experience in healthcare, preferably working with practitioners
- professional demeanor
- understanding of HIPAA
- attention to detail is a must
- excellent follow through
- ability to work independently
- strong verbal/writing skills
- provide prompt, punctual, courteous service
- ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
- highly organized
- time management skill sets are key
- ability to work independently
- experience using Zendesk
- flexibility and creativity in problem solving
- open to learning new skills
- experience in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- experience in the health care industry
- experience in online support
- experience with email/chat/phone support
- ability to step up and take on various roles where needed
- sense of humor (non-negotiable)
If interested, send the following along with your resume to email@example.com:
- “Role/Title (your name)" in the subject header
- What attracted you to this position?
- Why are you looking to change jobs? If unemployed, please describe why.
- What are your long term goals?
- What is your current or most recent compensation package?
- Copy and paste two top characteristics/skills required and provide an example of how you've exemplified these in a previous role.
- What activities do you engage in to keep a balanced work and life?
WellnessFX is an equal opportunity employer
Please submit your résumé and let us know why you'll be a good fit.Apply now